Saturday, May 10, 2014

I have become selfisher.

And probably stupid because there is no such thing as selfisher.

I have become more selfish.

I have become a lot these past days. Some really surprised me, but some I just said “It’s about time.”

Okay, feelings..

Man, I have told myself many times they do get in the way. But still, I continue to be affected by them and that sucks.

When I distance myself away from myself I interpret my thoughts and actions, and it shames me.

But what am I supposed to do? I’m only human, try as I might there are still a lot of things in my body I cannot control. And that again, sucks.

Can I just be an android?

Sometimes it’s nice to just exist and have no feelings. I try to be numb all the time but ‘feeling numb’ is still a feeling. It’s better if you are stripped of all those unnecessary emotions, or every emotion there is. You just have missions and stuff. You do things for a purpose but you don’t feel any purpose at all…. Okay, maybe I don’t want to go that far.

Jeepers..


Thank you Tonight Alive for making me think and say such stupid things.