Friday, July 25, 2014


Here's a "dream" schedule I made for the upcoming semester. Just looking at it makes me want to throw up. These are so 'hebigat' subjects I don't know if I can even survive through them. And of course, there's ENSC11, a subject I admit I still am very nervous to take again. There's no initial sched yet, and this dream sched I believe is just wishful thinking. I am afraid that my performance last semester will affect my initial schedule. I still hope for the best, though. And if ever I am given complete units I will probably throw a party for myself XD. And of course, will be very grateful and will not waste the units. I realized there's no point on ranting about the system (which I really hate, seriously) because I am not the only one who did that, even before, and there are still no changes. I will just embrace everything for now as part of the UP experience.

School is almost starting. Good luck to me yeah yeah!