Sunday, November 9, 2014

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I still have to wash my clothes, and do a lot of cleaning at the dorm, and acad stuff on top of everything. I was just supposed to do my part (Conclusion) of our Physics83 Lab report. I have finished that already. I am still a master of procrastination.
The back-to-back exams (ES 11 and EE 11) really got me tired yesterday. Yet I spent another “stress relieving” night with Allen last night, so I guess that must have taken some tiredness off me. 
The occasional laziness still comes by, but mind you, I consider that as an improvement from the everyday thing.
Confusion is still the theme of my college life, and mood swings the theme of my whole life. But recently I think I am soon to finding light. 
Just a few months have passed yet a lot of things changed. There were things I once thought I could never do and never achieve that I already have now. My birthday even draws near and then I will be nineteen. 
I still have so much to tell but I have to cut this off now so I can have something to wear tomorrow.
Goodnight.