Wednesday, January 21, 2015


I have failed to see this anime's genius before, the first time it aired on TV and got popular in my country. The way characters were drawn do not appeal to me back then. For years I have heard of it and now, how it never seem to be unpopular all this time made me curious. Just recently I finally decided to give it a try due to a 9GAG post (a joke about Zoro's poor sense of direction). A dorm mate of mine, ate Bats, is a fan and I asked her for a copy.

Man, I have never been touched like this since Avatar: The Last Airbender series. One Piece has the perfect balance of comedy, action, drama, and life lessons that make it worth the watch, and the wait, since it will probably air for couple more years. I am definitely determined to catch up with the story.Sorry, Bleach XD.