Monday, June 8, 2015

2.)    A movie based on a book -  HomeRating: 5/5This wasn’t supposed to be part of this challenge, just a movie I wanted to watch randomly. But it turns out that it is based on a book (The True Meaning of Smekday).. so..Jim Parsons made me watch this movie. I love him so much that I still gave it a shot despite the bad reviews. And I am so glad I did. Its good points are the animation, the soundtrack and the film’s message itself. It gives warmth and it definitely made my sister cry. But she cries a lot when watching films so I don’t know what to really make of those tears. This movie is satisfying and somewhat a breath of fresh air for me. I have watched it two times already and the second time’s still worth it :)

2.)    A movie based on a book -  Home

Rating: 5/5

This wasn’t supposed to be part of this challenge, just a movie I wanted to watch randomly. But it turns out that it is based on a book (The True Meaning of Smekday).. so..

Jim Parsons made me watch this movie. I love him so much that I still gave it a shot despite the bad reviews. And I am so glad I did. 
Its good points are the animation, the soundtrack and the film’s message itself. It gives warmth and it definitely made my sister cry. But she cries a lot when watching films so I don’t know what to really make of those tears. 

This movie is satisfying and somewhat a breath of fresh air for me. I have watched it two times already and the second time’s still worth it :)