Friday, June 12, 2015

the office appreciation post

Just last May I started watching the US version of the TV series The Office. It has been a fun experience and I got really hooked that I finished all 9 seasons in just a month’s time. I already watched the series finale a few minutes ago and the feels are still fresh…
I learned about the show through 9gag. I have seen some memes of Dwight and Michael and I decided I will try and watch it. Somewhat close to obsession followed.

The characters made the Office so special for me. Michael is hilarious. Pam and Jim are adorable. Dwight, well he’s my favorite character. There are episodes when I really laughed my heart out and then there are some that were more like ‘meh’ (those happened when Michael left the office).  But I swear I have related to all of  them at some point while watching the series.

I cried a few times though this is a comedy series. The ending is really worth it. I recommend this to anyone who cares.

Here are some gifs..

.
from here

from here

from here

.
from here

.
from here