Saturday, December 12, 2015

I passed all my subjects!!

And I feel very proud of myself. I really thought I will not make it through this semester.. but I did!

I actually felt happy being surrounded by my friends. It was extra special since we're dealing with the same hardships. I get to know some acquaintances better and I'd still prefer that than having a bunch of fake friends.

Reading inspirational articles also helped me get by. I still had the usual low exam scores then and there, but I learned to use that as a motivation. I let fear of failing consume me, and the fear kept me going. Then I had my love's clutches when I feel tired and alone. I cried when I needed to, and I took breaks when I feel like I deserve them.

If the the past semester was a good one for you, sing this with me: